Sunday 24 December 2017

Crochet Poo Emoji

A little bit of fun for this latest make!  It was a Christmas present for my little nephew... we celebrated our family Christmas yesterday, so he's received it already...


A cute funny crochet poo emoji!

I used this pattern from Amidorable Crochet, for the poo emoji.  I chose to sew on my felt shapes instead of gluing them, and used little black buttons for the eyes.

He's a cheery little poo and he'd like to wish you all a...



Merry Christmas!




Check out my completed crochet items here.



Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Love from Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo!

    This is so adorable and so sweet. I can't wait for Cora's poop pillow to get here - it's one of my favourite plush accessories of Cora. I find things like this really make people feel more human and relaxed. Adorable.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - ever since I finished him, I've been singing "Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo"!
      Thank you. Not long to go until you get your crates! xx

      Delete
  3. Haha! What did he say?
    Pop is very faithful to Stinky Plop and he comes along to most things I am happy to report. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seemed to like it, I think. Probably not as attached as Pop is to his - that's nice that he loves Stinky Plop so much - makes it all worthwhile! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...