Sunday 3 September 2017

Colour Block Crochet Blanket - Update

It's been a while since I updated you on the progress of my colour block crochet blanket.  Although slow, progress has been made!

Looking for a bright bold colour block crochet design?  Click to see more of this colourful crochet blanket as it takes shape!

I have now finished 9 of the 12 planned squares.  The squares are about 29cm x 29cm so quite big, as the idea is to have big bold blocks of colour, rather than smaller motifs.

That also means less ends, which can only be a good thing!  Although, I still haven't kept on top of them, as you can see.

Looking for a bright bold colour block crochet design?  Click to see more of this colourful crochet blanket as it takes shape!

I have nearly finished the 10th square, so once I've completed that there will just be a couple more to make!  Then it will be all the border and joining work...

What do you think?  It's definitely going to be a bright one!!



Check out my completed crochet items here.



Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!





5 comments:

  1. Love the colours, so simple but so colourful! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so pleased with how bright and colourful it looks! x

      Delete
  2. Very lovely! And less ends the better! What colour are you thinking for the border? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be navy. Navy around each square too before they are joined!
      I'm hoping the bright colours will really pop, set off against the darkness xx

      Delete
  3. I do hope you don’t mind…..but that photo cheered me up so much this morning…I would like to make my own….is that o.k. I just love it ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...