Monday 1 January 2018

Creation Consolidation - 2017!

Happy New Year!

I like to do a post at the end of each year (or beginning of the next) to gather together all my crafty creations of the year in one place... so here it is for 2017.

2017 was very exciting for me, as Rob and I got engaged!!  The wedding is planned for May this year which is coming very quickly... eeeeek!!!

This post is about the craft, though, so I'll move on (but I just had to mention it!)

I've only included finished items here (there are lots of works still in progress) - click on the titles or the pictures to be taken to the blog posts for more information...


crochet finger sloth


sew a zip pouch


crochet easter eggs


crochet daisy easter eggs


v-stitch crochet baby blanket


crochet eggs


chunky crochet hanging pouch


crochet pineapple


message in a bottle bridesmaid proposal


hello sunshine crochet squares


christmas wreath


crochet spiral christmas decoration


crochet poo emoji

I didn't get that much finished this year - I think wedding planning has taken up a big chunk of my thoughts and energy!  I also spent a lot of time on my colourful crochet blocks - hopefully I'll get that blanket finished this year.  There is also the baby blanket that is just awaiting a border.  So I guess I've done more than this post suggests - not that it matters, who's counting?!

If you are interested, here are my consolidation posts from previous years:

2013
2014
2015
2016


I didn't do a round-up for years before that, but you can see other finished items at the below links:



Here's to a happy creative 2018 for us all!



Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!

4 comments:

  1. Oh reminded me that I need to make something with my Zpagetti yarn... Great Post Maria!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your egg patterns, I used them both. Thanks for popping over to my blog. I am looking forward to seeing your shawl. Jo X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo - I'm really glad you used them and liked them! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...